Safety Protocols and Wellness Check for Adult Education
As a reminder to students and instructors, safety protocols in place for all Five Town Adult & Community Education classes and locations are listed below.
Students should access the Wellness Check and MedBot app through the URL below on the day of but before coming to your class, OR by scanning the URL posted on the outside of the building and completing the screening upon arrival, OR by accessing this link. NOTE: If you answer YES to any of the screening questions, you are not allowed to enter the building.
- Daily Health Screening
- All adult students and staff members must conduct self-checks for symptoms prior to entering school buildings each day. Any person showing symptoms or answering “Yes” to any question on the screening must report their symptoms to the Adult Education office and not be present at school. The self-check will include:
- Do I feel unwell today?
- Do I have a cough or a sore throat?
- Do I have a fever or do I feel feverish?
- Do I or have I had shortness of breath?
- Do or have I had a loss of taste or smell?
- Do or have I been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Do or have I been living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have I followed the Maine CDC guidelines for being out of state in the last 14 days?
- If the answer is YES to any of these, then you need to stay home and check-in with your doctor.
- There will be a QR code on the main entrance to each building for non-employees who need to enter. Everyone will enter a self-check before entering any of our buildings and don a mask.
- The health check is a mandatory requirement for every student, employee, and vendor. The health of the entire community depends on each individual being in compliance with our safety standards.
- Students and staff who travel outside of Maine will follow the state quarantine requirements at the time of their travel.
- As of September 1, travel outside of Maine to any state other than the following states requires a 14-day quarantine or submission of a negative COVID test result: New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Check this link for current guidelines:
- Students and instructors must enter the building using the front door only (or other designated door at off-site facilities).
- ONLY STUDENTS and STAFF members may enter the building. If someone drives you to class, they must wait for you in the car or leave the premises and return when your session has completed.
- Classes are restricted to the number of students who can safely be kept 6 feet apart during the class, and the spacing in class will be clearly marked.
- All adults – students, educators, and staff – are required to wear a mask/face covering.
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the building (provided) and is available in every room where a class is held.
- Classrooms will be thoroughly sanitized both before and after use.
COMPLETING THE WELLNESS CHECK
EVERYONE entering the building MUST complete this health check every day you attend. Thank you in advance for helping us maintain our healthy environment!
Upon reaching the door of the building OR prior to leaving to come to your class:
If you have an iPhone point your camera at the QR code below. A pop-up notification will show that says “WEBSITE QR CODE; Open ‘forms.gle’ in Safari”. Touch the pop-up to open the health survey.
If you have an Android (2017 and later) simply point your camera at the QR code and this should take you to the health survey.
The QR codes are posted at the main entrance to each building or they are located below. PLEASE NOTE the two different scan codes/locations for Adult Education.
To be used for classes at American Legion Hall on Pearl Street Midcoast Recreational Center Rockport Library Camden Hills Regional High School