Covid-19 Protocols for Students and Instructor Safety During Summer Adult Education Classes
The following measures will be followed for Adult Education classes during the summer of 2021.
Inside School Buildings
- All students and instructors need to wear a mask inside a school building when they are in “public” spaces (hallways, rooms with other people).
- A staff member working in a space by themselves does not need to wear a mask.
- If a group of people are meeting and every person is vaccinated and comfortable being maskless, the group can take off their masks. Instructors will make this determination at the beginning of classes.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Adults no longer need to physically distance; however, unvaccinated instructors and students should make an effort to distance at least 6’ from others.
- There is no requirement for masks or physical distancing outside.
These protocols are based on currently available information and may be adjusted based on future recommendations from the state and local CDC.
rev. July 1, 2021