Summer is around the corner! Don’t forget, we are offering a few classes in July as well as several hiking trips this summer. We are also hard at work on the next brochure, when cooking classes will be back as well as many of our other regulars!
We offer several classes which are virtual live. Some of these classes are held using Zoom and some are via other methods our instructors use. The links for these classes are not sent out with your course registration but will come from the instructor directly the day of or the day before the class.
We offer many opportunities to overcome obstacles to your getting an education and a good job, please contact us at 236-7800, ext. 5, or email@example.com.
We have many wonderful and interesting instructors teaching for us. Check them out on our instructor pages, then look for one of the classes they teach!
We are always looking for other topics to offer, check our list of classes we’d love to have.
We in Adult and Community Education are going to continue being proactive to protect the safety and health of all our adult ed participants. Please read the attached document before entering the building where any of our classes are located. The instructions for a required wellness check are included.
If you need to cancel your registration you will need to call or email us. The policy for refunds is here.
Due to Covid-19 policies released after the brochure was published, many classes were cancelled, moved to Zoom, or moved to the Legion Hall in Camden. In general, all classes scheduled for the woodshop or metal shop and all cooking classes have been cancelled.
Be sure to check all information on the class you are interested in before you sign up.
To reset your password follow these steps. There is a link to screenshots after step 7:
First, go to coursestorm.com.
1) Find the “Log-In” link in the upper right corner of the page.
2) Click the Log-In link, then click Forgot Password.
3) In the pop-up window, enter your email address, as you did previously. This will generate a new password reset code for you.
4) A new pop-up window will appear, titled “Check your email”. IMPORTANT: Do not close this window! This is the window where you will need to enter the 6-digit code.
5) Check your email in a new window or tab, to obtain the 6 digit code.
6) Go back to the “Check Your Email” pop-up box in your original window and enter the 6 digit code and click the “Verify Code” button.
7) You will now be prompted to choose a new password.
If that still doesn’t help you, you can contact us at 236-7800, option 5 during our business hours.
Most of our classes receive a senior discount of 25% off the registration fee. This does not include any extra materials fees noted as being paid to the instructor. Classes that qualify for this discount are noted with SR next to the fee in the catalog. In order to receive the senior discount, you must be 65 or older and either call in or mail in your registration.
Cancellations due to weather are often hard to call. We hate canceling classes because it causes a lot of chaos in the schedule – rescheduling a canceled class affects future classes in general, the schedule of the students, and often also results in bumping up other classes of affected instructors. Given that, our policy is: