News & Events
- Prevent Class Cancellations
- Sign Up With a Friend!
- Heidi Nolan Wins Outstanding Adult Education Teacher Award
- Thank You For Another Successful Year!
There are four reasons a class may be unavailable for online registration:
1. Some classes are very popular but can only take a small number of students. In order to make it fair to all, including people who do not use computers, we have to close those to online registration.
2. The class has already started and the computer does not recognize late registrations. In most cases, by calling our office, you can still get into a class which has already started.
3. The class has more than one rate. For example, many of our dance classes offer a discounted rate when taking more than one session. Since the computer does not recognize multiple rates, these have to be registered through our office, either by phone, mail, or by stopping in.
4. The class has been "Closed" meaning FULL, or "Cancelled" meaning not enough interest. If you don't want to see your favorite classes get cancelled, be sure to sign up early. If you would like to be added to a wait list for a closed class, please feel free to call our office. 236-7800 ext. 274