News & Events
- Prevent Class Cancellations
- Sign Up With a Friend!
- Thank You For Another Successful Year!
- Give the Gift of Learning!
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
(page 12 – 13 of the text)
1. Book and Workbook – Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, Betty Edwards
2. Paper – plain and drawing paper
3. *Pencils: #2 yellow writing pencil, #4 drawing pencil (HB, 4B, 4H)
4. Marking pens – fine point; Sharpie , Flair….
5. *Graphite stick
6. *Pencil sharpener
7. *Erasers – kneaded and white plastic
8. Masking tape
9. Clips – two 1” clips to hold your work
10. Drawing board – 15 x 18” or so, enough to hold your drawing paper (this can be heavy cardboard)
11. Picture Plane (in your workbook)
12. Viewfinders (see page 14 for instructions, we will make in class)
13. Small mirror – 5x7” or so, or a wall mirror
* These materials are part of kits for drawing class, located at the Farnsworth, Rockport Blueprint, and online. Cost is about $15.00