Basket Weaving class materials list
The needed supplies for students to bring are:
- A bucket to soak the reed in.
- A pair of scissors
- Clothes pins- the type with the spring
- A tape measure- any type
- Some type of weights to hold down the wet reed for a short time. Doesn't have to be anything large or really heavy, we can use things in the class room if necessary.
- A pencil to mark the centers of the reed
- A water bottle of some type to spray the basket so they remain wet and pliable.
- Needle-nose pliers
I will supply the reed and the awls.